Embodiment Yoga......bring transformation to your life
Yoga classes for Embodiment & Trauma, Berkhamsted in my Woodland Yoga Studio
Yoga is an inspirational journey, a practice that helps you re-connect to your body (embodied) and to slow the continuous loops of thoughts that plague us. By connecting with who you really are beneath the identities and labels we place on ourselves, we can begin to transform not only our physical selves but also our outlook on the world. We take the journey of becoming a Human Being, rather than a Human Doing. I truly believe that each one of us is traumatised to some degree and it affects our lives in ways we are not even aware of.
- Would you like more awareness of your habitual patterns?
- Discover what keeps you stuck causing tension and stress?
- Begin to live in your body not just in your mind?
- Move towards a fulfilling life rather than a functioning life.
The goal is not to tie ourselves in knots, we're already tied in knots. The aim is to untie the knots in our hearts. The aim is to unite with the ultimate loving and peaceful power in the universe - Erich Schiffmann
I offer yoga classes in various methodologies including; Embodied Hatha, Trauma Sensitive Yoga (TCTSY), Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga. I offer in-person yoga classes Berkhamsted, in my woodland yoga studio in Ashridge Forest and Online. All my classes are friendly and nurturing, with the practice centered around you and your body, rather than fitting you into the yoga postures....A Person Centred Yoga Practice.
I weave together seasonal wisdom with physiological instruction, poetry and philosophy. I share my 30yrs of practice and 15yrs of teaching as a facilitator rather than teacher. Read more about the different yoga classes here.
or check out class schedule here
I look forward to connecting with you...contact me to book a class TODAY, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
6th SEPTEMBER 2021, classes are back!!
After spending the Summer living as a sea gypsy, I can't wait to welcome you back to face to face studio classes. So happy that many of you have booked on already, some classes are now full...so if you're thinking of joining, don't leave it too long.
Also many goodies coming up in the Autumn, you can sign up for my newsletter and receive a free class along with being the first in the know.
- RESTORATIVE SUNDAY'S ARE BACK, whoop, whoop
- Autumn Equinox 1 DAY RETREAT with vegan food, check out the deets
- TEEN YOGA is back, check it out
- NEW CLASS..trauma sensitive yoga (small group)
- I have a few slots available for private clients wanting to work with Trauma Sensitive Yoga as an adjunct therapy, please get in touch for so we can discuss if this would work for you.
A free gift for you....
Are you feeling stressed, tired, lethargic?
Try this 20 minute Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep with a trace of awareness) that can take you into your deepest brainwave patterns and bring you into a state of deep calm, you just need a quiet space to lie down.